Registered Professional Counsellor | Supervisor |
Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS)
Workplace mediation is a cost-effective dispute resolution process where an independent party (The Mediator) assists two or more people via a meeting for a productive discussion about issues that need resolution and work to achieving ongoing workable relationships.
Some Benefits of Workplace Mediation
- Each person has the opportunity to be heard throughout the process
- The focus of discussion is on the future relationship of the parties, providing an important way forward.
- The mediator is an accredited independent party to the process.
- Any outcomes of the mediation or facilitation are mutually agreed by the parties.
- No outcome or solution is imposed on the parties by a third-party decision maker.
- The parties own their discussions and agreed upon outcomes.
- Mediation is a much more cost-effective method of dispute resolution than that of the legal process.
- The mediation process is timelier than perhaps more formal processes and can normally be settled within a few sessions.
In some instances, with Josephine, a one-day service is achievable.
Successful workplace mediation can assist your organisation to strengthen ongoing internal and external working relationships towards achieving better outcomes for all parties involved.
Josephine Byrnes-Luna is an Emverio endorsed Workplace Mediator.
This means that:
The mediator has been approved by Emverio Workplace Mediations to conduct workplace mediations on its’ behalf.
- The mediator has been trained in applying the Emverio Workplace Mediations model.
- The mediator is provided de-briefing and professional development opportunities.
- The mediator reports to the Emverio National Practice Manager and has a workplace complaints and feedback process that you can access.